Puppy (6-months of age and younger) Adoption Fees are $325.
Dog (7-months of age and older) Adoption Fees are $275.
Adopters will receive an Adoption Folder that includes all medical records, vaccine history, basic training literature, and other dog-related information. The adoption fee is due at the time of adoption. Your Adoption Contract does contain the adoption fee, and can be used as a receipt.
Adoption Fees Include:
- Spay/Neuter Surgery
- Age Appropriate Vaccines: Bordetella, Distemper Combo (DA2PPV) and Rabies Vaccine (4-months and older)
- Fecal Testing
- 4DX Heartworm & Lymes Testing (7-months and older)
- Monthly Heartworm Preventative while the dog is in our program
- Monthly Flea/Tick Treatment while the dog is in our program
- Veterinarian Examination and Health Report
- Certificate of Veterinary Inspection
- Lifetime of Support from Remember Me Ranch and Helping Pitties in the City
- The love and companionship of a new best friend!